Contract Advantage Client-Server provides the mid-level capabilities for a department to use in managing contracts. If you ask a group of contract managers, corporate legal staff or executives what they want most out of a contract management system, they would likely say:
- Tell me when a contract expires—beforehand
- Tell me who is responsible for each contract and action—and more importantly, tell them
- If I have to do something on a contract, tell we what I have to do and when
- Remind me consistently until the task is done
- Let me attach PDF copies of the contract to the contract record
- Make sure that the data and documents are secure so that only authorized people can see them
Everything else is just a variation on the core theme.
Well, this is exactly what Contract Advantage Client-Server does, and more.
Two key requirements, from a practical perspective, are (1) Make it EASY and (2) Do it FAST. That is what Contract Advantage delivers to.
The core benefits are that everyone who is authorized knows what has to be done, when it has to be done, who has to do it and why. That translates into better contract management, better risk management, lower operating costs, and collateral support for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.Share