Contract Advantage Standard has features that you would only expect to see in larger, more expensive products:
- The system can track any type of contract
- You create the contract types to suit your business and industry
- Contract Advantage Standard provides contract security via Security Levels assigned to each contract. Users are placed in groups that are assigned rights by Security Level. If a user does not have rights to a particular Security Level, those corresponding contracts cannot be retrieved or opened.
- Contract numbers are automatically generated by the system, but unique numbers can also be assigned by the user.
- Each contract record contains several pages of contract information – a Contract Summary, Our Side Party, Contracting Party, Key Dates, One-time and Recurring Actions, Clauses (Obligations and Provisions), Document Repository (for images and electronic files), Amendments, Trademarks and Patents, Territory, Financial, and Litigation.
- The Financial Module tracks payments and receipts relating to a contract and also details of equipment, computer and real estate leases.
- The action reporting system reminds you of actionable dates including renewal, review, filing, reporting, termination and expiration dates and any user-defined, one-time or recurring actions.
- Users populate their own menu items to match business needs.
- Contract information is confidential. Security is built in.